Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back on the Trail Hunt

I went back on my trail hunt today. That road I thought was the entrance that I was afraid to check out turned out to be the entrance to a highway.  I proceeded to ask people around the park where the bike trail was. One guy sent me here (below)


Turns out this was the Equestrian path, so.. for horses. I couldn't even properly use my bike because of how sandy it was. 


I walked a long it a bit, creepy dried out mossy river. 


And a bridgeeeee! 

But yeah, 
here's what I believe to be the entrance, though turns out I don;t think there's an official trail seeing that no one I asked seemed to have heard of it (despite the many reviews on yelp)


It was starting to get dark though, and I generally refuse to go down here alone. If anyone is up for a bike ride in the LA river sometime soon, let me know!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the set for Terminator. It's creepy. how come there are no signs from the city to indicate that it's a bike lane? Plus it looks like you can get in but not out!

    ReplyDelete